BFF Trading protects your privacy
As we consider your privacy of the utmost importance, BFF Trading has taken a number of measures. Not only to ensure that we comply with the latest GDPR regulations, but especially because you need to be able to trust that your data is in safe hands with our company.
In summary, your personal data are:
- collected and used only for the purpose we have agreed with you;
- not shared with others, except as necessary to serve you or if we are required to do so by law;
- protected with care.
Additionally, you have the right to:
- access, modify, transfer or delete your data;
- withdraw your consent for the collection of data;
- object to the processing of your data;
- file a complaint, e.g. with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Further details are provided in the longer privacy statement below.
Questions or suggestions
If, after reading the statement you have any questions about the protection of your privacy at BFF Trading or you have a suggestion, then please contact us.
BFF Trading BV, with its registered office in IJmuiden, is responsible for the collection and processing of the personal data referred to in this privacy statement.
Our contact details:
Industriestraat 16, 1976 CV IJmuiden (tel: +31 88 210 2030)
www.bfftrading.nl | email@example.com
What personal data we collect
BFF Trading collects and processes your personal data when you use our website or the services of our company. We collect and process the following personal data:
Via the website
When you visit the website, the following data is automatically collected:
- IP address
- information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
The IP address is only stored in log files for the protection of the website.
The other data is collected and processed by Google Analytics' statistics service in order to provide us with insight into use of the website. The data is anonymous and will not be shared, not even with other Google parties. This is laid down in a processing agreement that BFF Trading has concluded with Google.
When using the contact form, you enter the following personal data:
- name (mandatory field)
- email address (mandatory field)
- telephone number (not mandatory)
- fax number (not mandatory)
- address details (not mandatory)
- other personal data that you actively provide yourself via the message field
The data is sent to us via a secure connection (SMTP) and we only use it to answer your question. The data will not be stored on the website. Sending the contact form is like sending us an email.
Via our company
As a client, you will provide us with personal data. We need this information in order to be able to serve you.
- company name
- address details
- telephone number
- email address
- other personal data that you share with us during conversations, in correspondence or by telephone.
Why we process your personal data
BFF Trading processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- answering your questions;
- performing your assignment or providing the service;
- contacting you if necessary;
- we also process personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as the data we need for our tax return.
The legal grounds for this are:
- execution of the agreement between you and our company;
- the associated legal obligations;
- your consent.
How we process your personal data
Your personal data will only be used within our own company, with programmes that we have set up and secured for this purpose. Our employees have all signed an agreement stating that they will treat your data carefully and confidentially.
Who we share your personal data with
BFF Trading only shares your data with third parties if this is necessary for executing your assignment, providing services to you or in order to comply with a legal obligation. We have signed a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf. In this way, we ensure the same level of security and confidentiality for everyone who processes your personal data.
How we protect your personal data
We take the protection of your personal data seriously. We take appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised alteration. For example, we only use secure connections between the website and our company and between our office and the software we use.
How long we store your personal data
BFF Trading will not store your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- We apply the statutory retention period for records: 7 years.
- Visitors to website
- Google Analytics: this data is stored for 14 months and then automatically deleted.
- Website contact form: this information will be removed immediately after the sending of the form.
- Have you requested information or a quotation, but have you not become a client? Or have we requested information or a quotation from you, but have we not become a client? In that case, we will delete your personal data after one year at the latest.
Your rights: access, modification, transfer or deletion
You have the right to access, modify or delete your personal data. You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can ask us to send your personal data either to yourself or another organisation. Finally, you have the right to temporarily or permanently withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing or sharing of your data.
A request regarding the processing of your personal data can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within four weeks.
Please note that you are entitled to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone on your first visit to this website.
BFF Trading uses only functional cookies that do not infringe your privacy. Cookies are necessary for the technical operation of the website and for your convenience. They ensure that the website works properly and that we can optimise our website. These cookies are stored for a maximum of two years after your visit to the website.
Google places various cookies on the website of BFF Trading. These cookies do not contain any personal data (are anonymized) and therefore do not infringe your privacy.
- Analytical cookies – necessary for the operation of Google Analytics, so that we can track how visitors use our website.
- Google Maps cookies – necessary for the operation of Google Maps, so you can find us and generate directions.
Cookies are placed and read by Google and are not shared with third parties. No personal data are stored in cookies. Google therefore complies with the applicable regulations; you can read this in Google's privacy statement, which also explains how long Google's cookies are stored.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored through your browser's settings.
update: October 1, 2021